Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

When the baby sleeps...

The mama should too! But, right now my mind is racing. It's never a good idea to eat rocky road ice cream before bed. I just know I will have crazy dreams as a result. You know, the ones that go on and on and on without end. They are usually about the stupidest things like trying to find something to wear and all you can find is life jackets, or having to defend your home from 100 guys dressed like Aladdin ( In my dreams locking the doors usually works...just saying). I usually don't dream unless I eat sugar late in the evening, so I guess I deserve them.
In honor of rambling, I am going to share some more thoughts. Or rather, picture thoughts.

The following picture sums up how I have been feeling the last three long months.
The one after that gives me a little more hope.
Goodnight everyone! I must get to bed, before Baby J decides to rise and shine:)
~Aly


3 comments:

Anand Rathore said...

i agreed with you..everything happens for the reason.. even dreams...it is a well-known fact, psychologically established..
Dreams Are Your Unlived Life

Delirium said...

Wow, you have awesome dreams!

Graham Ettridge said...

Never a truer thing can be said. Everything really does happen for a reason. Sometimes it is hard to understand what that reason might be, but it always becomes clear eventually. And most importantly, it'll be worth every moment. I have a motto of "The day I stop dreaming is the day I stop living". Aly, never ever give up your dreams! :)