Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mama Stuff



Baby J was up ALL night last night. Poor guy is getting over a stomach bug. I sat with him in the rocker and woke up an hour later with him sound asleep snuggled in the blanket I had when I was a baby. He just wanted me to hold him. Every time I attempted to put him down in his crib he cried.
I remember how I felt when I was sick even as a teenager. I always wanted my mom. It's just hard because all I can do is rock him and sing to him, I can't take away the discomfort. It pains me not to be able to soothe him completely. Poor little dear...
He woke up in smiles this morning, and I with huge bags under my eyes. Hopefully whatever it was is gone for good.

1 comment:

Only A Mama knows said...

Glad to hear your little guy is feeling better! Don't you just hate it when they're feeling poopy?!!