Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I want to thank Delilah from The Delilah Show for this award. The Beautiful Blog Award. Thank you Delilah!!!!!!!



So now I must share 7 facts about myself. These are not in any order whatsoever.

Fact 1: I've been to almost every state in the U.S. , but never outside it's borders.

Fact 2: I'm allergic to Cantaloupe.
Fact 3: A famous Russian Chef stayed at my house for 3 months, and cooked EVERY meal the entire time.

Fact 4: My hair is Super Curly and when it rains it goes POOF!
Fact 5: I sing in the church choir.

Fact 6: At the moment, my toes are painted hot pink.

Fact 7: I love jumping in puddles.
I pass the award to a lovely blog-
Moments and Impressions

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award Aly! You absolutely deserve it.

I love your 7 facts about your self, a russian chef who cooked for you, and a hot pink nail polish! Lovely!

Well, i wish i could hear you sing. Have a great weekend.

Hello said...

lol I also love your seven facts. chef? thats awesome! and cantaloupe? never heard that before! thats actually my favorite fruit!

Moments and Impressions said...

Thank you Aly... loved your seven things!