Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Red Balloon




I loved this movie when I was younger, but I loved the book first.
My mother had kept the book from her childhood. It was oversized and had pictures from the film. My sisters and I would read it, and snicker at the funny clothes the children wore. But mostly we we loved the idea of a balloon with a mind of its own. Each of us dreamnt of our own "Ballon Rouge".
I have been slacking in my effort to post everyday. I've been busy since returning to work, but I will always make time for this blog "pet' of mine. It's existence does good things for my sanity.
Happy Friday Folks!
~Aly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i understand that because you're a mommy. You may post just sometimes but it's all worth it because you blog with heart. Short and sweet.

Happy weekend Aly!

Only A Mama knows said...

I have never even heard of Le Ballon Rouge. I like to believe I don't live under a rock, but apparently I do! LOL

I understand the lack of time, especially with you returning back to work. I stay at home with my 2 kiddos and find it hard to make the time....sometimes I write things up after the kids go to bed and schedule it to post at other times. :)