Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy Bee

Hello! Just checking in:) I am still alive, but I have been so busy the past couple of weeks.
Christmas preparations are in full swing! We have been making cookies, making homemade stockings ( they turned out darling),
decorating gingerbread houses.... My kiddos are having a blast! The house is all lit up inside and out. It's a great feeling:) I can't wait for Christmas!!

I have soooo many pictures, but I can't post them today. I will post them soon!
Goober is a little artist. At his play dates they have a craft table that you can do holiday activities at. He is always the first one at the craft table...last week he made a darling little Christmas card to send to the old folks home. He gets very serious when he is coloring:) Afterwards he is always covered in marker scribbles, but at least he enjoys it.

Fif has discovered that when she cries mama comes running! She isn't happy now unless she is in my arms or the baby wrap. She is such a little diva!
I have been running everyday as usual. I have been trying different routes. I think the change in scenery is just what I needed. I have increased my mileage and I am feeling stronger than ever. I actually began a Tae Bo program that I am psyched about! I have lost 45 pounds since September- I feel a millions times better! I have so much more energy and confidence. I completely changed my diet too. I don't drink any soda or juice. I have pretty much cut all processed food out of my diet. I eat veggies, fruits, whole grains, legumes, fish, tofu, salsa, hummus, cheese, sushi, almond butter and some kinds of veggie burgers. I love coconut milk and almond milk. I actually feel like my whole palate has changed. The things I used to eat now taste too salty, or else to sweet. Before, I rarely ate veggies with every meal. Now, it's a must!

Anyway..... enough about food!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments: