Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

For Reals!





"For Reals!" That's what my sister says when someone doesn't believe one of her stories.... I promise this is going somewhere.

Couldn't really think of a subject for this post. I just have a lot of thoughts in my head, many of which are in no way related. First and foremost I have been thinking of my future. I am currently reading Jillian Michael's new book, "Unlimited". It's great so far and has got me thinking. I have only read half of the first chapter, but it has already pulled me in. Jillian basically says that you can achieve your dreams and you shouldn't settle for anything less. Instead of talking and dreaming about it, you have to make a plan and then put that plan into action. Yeah, millions of people have said the same kind of thing, but her word struck a chord with me. Ever since I was a kid I have dreamed big. I am not about to stop dreaming now, but I want to start DOING as well.
I have 2 beautiful children, and they are even more of a motivation for me to be successful and happy in life. I don't want to be just content in life. I want to be all out happy, healthy, and motivated. I want to help other people, to change the world around me for the better. I want to be a pillar of strength for my little ones, and an example to them.

So, I will be sharing my goals later on but for now all you need to now is that I WILL achieve them. For reals! :)


Have a great rest of the weekend!!!!



No comments: